1. Plant directly into the garden in very early spring or late fall.
2. Do not bury the seed. Simply scatter them onto the soil, then firm the soil by walking on it.
3. Do not use any form of chemical pesticides, fertilizers or weed suppressors.
4. Give plenty of moisture until the seedlings are 6-10 inches tall.
5. Always use a snail/slug bait. This can be purchased at your local home center. They are safe for pets and humans. For organic gardens, use jar lids with beer in them as an attractant. That will fix those little varmints!
For more info please visit One Stop Poppy Shoppe.